From script, to storyboard, to screen
Cellardoor excels at developing projects. Whether we're
creating a dynamic commercial spot or shooting an
educational video for an upcoming exhibition, no project
suffers from the "assembly line" mentality common in this
industry, where quantity not quality most often seems to be
the order of the day.
We pay close attention to every detail to make sure that
your product, position or image in the industry stands out
from a constantly growing marketplace. Our attention to
detail starts with our first conversation with the client where
we analyze the project to understand our clients needs
and goals. The more information we are given the better
we can serve. Some simple but important questions to
ask yourself before starting a project include:
* What is the message or story I want to convey?
* Is my message or story clear and precise?
* Who is my audience?
* How will people see my final product - television, Internet, DVD, theaters?
With a proper project analysis and efficient pre-production period the production and post-production phases will go smoothly
saving you, the client, money and time. The following are some tips for our clients on how to save money on their video projects:
1. Know what you want before you go into production.
2. Take the time to plan out and discuss the project
with the producer.
3. Make realistic deadlines.
4. Try to have a clear and precise message. Long videos
are not necessarily better videos.
5. Make sure all "gatekeepers" that need to make a
decision are in the loop.
6. Don't cut corners. Let professionals do
what they do best.
Cellardoor has been successful because we have been able
to understand our clients goals and turn them into realities.
To view some our latest projects, please visit our Commercial Portfolio.
To view our basic pricing, take a look at our Commercial Packages.